- Litigation Secretary (Windhoek) in Windhoek, Namibia (Elite Employment)
It seems we only know a bit about Elite Employment. You can add more information here.
Type: Full-Time | Location: , | Closing Date: ASAP
- Litigation Secretary (Windhoek)
Hiring Organisation: Elite Employment
- Help to organize all data behind the legal proceedings, for example: drafting of letters, pleading, formatting briefs, etc.
- Typing of all official correspondence
- Handling all Secretarial and Litigation dated correspondence
- Case Management, for example Summon documentation
- Debtor Control
- Diarizing and managing of all cases; making sure all laws are adhered to
- Namibian Citizenship/Permanent Residence
- Must have a valid Code B driver’s license together with a reliable vehicle
- Minimum of 5 years’ litigation experience (non-negotiable)
- MS Word and Excel programs before
- Must be English and Afrikaans proficient
- Must have a strong personally with good interaction / communication / people skills
Job Experience Level
Not SpecifiedOriginal Job Advert
External This is an external ad. To apply, please follow the link to the source page (above), and follow the application procedures there..