Full-Time Job - Security: Hr Officer (Windhoek, Namibia)
Namibia Protection Services PTY
Hiring Organisation: Namibia Protection Services PTY
NPS has a vacancy for a:
HR Officer stationed in WINDHOEK
The applicant should comply with the following:
• Grade 12 and Namibian Citizen older than 30 years of age.
• Exceptional of Labour law and Human resources needed.
• Sober habits and highly disciplined
• Must provide Police Conduct Certificate and Vaccination proof ESSENTIAL
• Above average Computer literacy
• Must have extended knowledge of disciplinary procedures in line with the Labour Law
• Proof of Experience in Human Resources and Labour law of it least 10 years.
• Good communication skills and Public Relations (Essential)
• Excellent English speaking and writing.
• Be able to work long hours not office hours - and in difficult circumstances
• Be motivated and to create new ideas and opportunities amongst personnel
Salary package above average to be negotiated.
Employment agreement will be applicable
Closing date 30th July 2022
[Email address withheld to avoid spam. Please log in to see application contact details.]
or [Email address withheld to avoid spam. Please log in to see application contact details.]
Job Experience Level
Market Related Salary