Full-Time Job - Hospitality: Senior Tour & Safari Designer (Windhoek, Namibia)
Senior Tour & Safari Designer
Hiring Organisation: Matiti Safaris
Reports to: Tour & Safari Design Manager
Job Description: Matiti Safaris is looking for a detail-orientated individual who shares great enthusiasm for the travel industry, a customer-centric approach, and is passionate about promoting Namibia. The goal is to acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele, always aiming at exceeding customer service expectations.
About Matiti Safaris: Matiti Safaris was founded in 1999. We provide expert tour & safari design services at competitive rates.
What it’s Like to Work Here: Our team members share a positive attitude and problem solving abilities. Our company culture and work ethic promote customer service excellence, while collaborating with a multilingual and dynamic team.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in designing and booking tours and safaris to Namibia (and Botswana, Zimbabwe)
• Excellent knowledge of sites in Namibia and neighbouring countries
• High standard of integrity and customer service excellence
• Practical problem solver, strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects/responsibilities
• Exceptional written and oral English (or French, German) communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Pro-active, sales-oriented attitude and self-driven
A detailed Job Description is available on request.
Ready to apply? If this job and work environment sound like a fit for you, please forward your CV and a short motivational letter to [Email address withheld to avoid spam. Please log in to see application contact details.]. Applications close on 23/05/2022.
Job Experience Level
Mid - Senior Level
Market Related Salary