Full-Time Job - Hospitality: Resident Coordinator (Windhoek, Namibia)
Hiring Organisation: TATE VILLAGE
1. Provide upscale service experiences for residents and ensure smooth operations of TaTe Village;
2. Promote and maintain a progressive and contemporary living environment for residents;
3. Coordinate Sales and Marketing efforts to ensure high occupancy levels.
4. Creatively use social media platforms to generate sales and market the Village effectively.
5. Be the main point of contact for residents, guests, vendors, suppliers, and contractors.
6. Coordinate communication between residents and staff;
7. Assist TaTe Village staff to ensure we comply with all standards and operating procedures;
8. Assist with daily duties, assigning tasks;
9. Collect and Analyze residents’ feedback and comments expeditiously.
10. Maintain high satisfaction score ratings with residents;
11. Coordinate and manage maintenance and service issues timely to ensure minimum disruption on residents;
12. Coordinate move-ins and move-out effectively with a standardized recorded process.
13. Diligently monitor application process to ensure constant 100% occupancy rates.
14. Communicate with TaTe Village team to coordinate and plan the allocation of rooms;
15. Debt Collecting, proper invoicing, and recording of payments received
16. Plan for proper scheduled maintenance inspections to ensure hygiene, health and safely regulations are met;
17. Ensure the Laundromat is operational at all times.
18. Assist with leasing, applications screening, selection, resident/guest intakes, new registrations and biometrics, cancellations, and waiting list.
A. Verifiable work experience in the Hospitality or Tourism industry (Guest Relations, Check in clerk, or similar role).
B. Proficiency in English, Afrikaans, plus 1 more language.
C. Customer service driven with outstanding communication and active listening skills.
D. Strong Social Media skills and in-tune with technology trends.
E. Ability to work flexible hours.
F. Strong sense of independence, accountability, responsibility and professional presentation.
G. Code B drivers license.
H. Must be a NON-SMOKER
Job Experience Level
Mid - Senior Level
Market Related Salary