Full-Time Job - Finance: Financial Accountant (Anywhere, Namibia)
Hiring Organisation: TaTe Group
TaTe Group is looking for a dynamic and versatile Financial Accountant to manage the groups financials efficiently. The ideal candidate must have experience working in a highly entrepreneurial environment dealing with multiple entities and international tax jurisdictions.
1. All company Payroll, PAYE, returns.
2. VAT and all Tax requirements
3. Social Security Filings and Reporting
4. Effective Tax management and reporting.
a. Must have experience working with international tax authorities
5. Processing of Bank Statements and Invoices in Pastal
6. Preparation of Financial statements and audits
7. Work closely with external auditors
8. Work with USA, and other international tax authorities
9. Financial and capital budgeting models for companies
10. Compile bids and tenders as required
11. Manage all group bank accounts and load payments
12. Cashflow management and creditor management
13. Liaise with Creditors and ensure cashflow is optimally managed
14. Work closely with various Sales Teams to ensure proper pricing is set and maintained
15. Understand forex markets to ensure currency exposure is managed effectively
16. Perform ad hoc financial models for pricing and other management decisions
17. Manage Accounts Payable and Receivables
18. Maintain comprehensive and detailed records.
A. An accredited Degree or Certificate in Accounting/Finance
B. Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Excel skills
C. Preferred candidate should hold Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) accreditation in Excel.
D. 5 years verifiable work experience as a Financial Accountant/Analyst or similar role
E. Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills.
F. Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
G. Ability to work flexible hours.
H. Strong sense of responsibility and professional presentation.
Please email all applications to [email protected]
Job Experience Level
Mid - Senior Level
Market Related Salary