Full-Time Job - Finance: Financial Analyst (Anywhere, Namibia)
Hiring Organisation: TaTe Group
TaTe Group is looking for a dynamic and versatile Financial Analyst. The ideal candidate must have
experience working in a highly entrepreneurial environment dealing with multiple entities and
concurrent projects in a wide variety of industries.
1. Create and maintain financial models
2. Analyze financial data and provide forecasting support
3. Prepare reports and projections based on financial data.
4. Recommend individual and collective business investments decisions based on data
5. Evaluate current and previous financial data.
6. Study and stay abreast of business and economic data
7. Determine project valuations and profitability
8. Provide budgeting and forecasting models and measure performance
9. Evaluate and rank investment opportunities and project viability
11.Determine a company’s value by examining its financial statements.
A. An accredited Degree or Certificate in Finance or Economics
B. Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Excel skills
C. Preferred candidate should hold Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) accreditation in Excel.
D. 2 years verifiable work experience as a Financial Analyst, or Economist or similar role
E. Analytical skills to process large amounts of information to find profitable investments/projects
F. Strong computer skills to analyze financial information, identify trends, and make forecasts
G. Decision-making skills to provide buy, sell, lease, investment decisions.
H. Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills.
I. Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
J. Attention to detail
K. Maths skills for estimating financial values.
L. Strong sense of responsibility and professional presentation.
Please email all applications to [email protected]
Job Experience Level
Mid - Senior Level
Market Related Salary