Full-Time Job - Hospitality: Bookkeeper (Windhoek, Namibia)
Chameleon Safaris Namibia
Hiring Organisation: Chameleon Safaris Namibia
Are you a natural born bookkeeper?
Are you passionate about numbers and learning new skills?
Do you have excellent attention to detail?
Do you want to join the team of one of Namibia's leading safari companies?
Do you have an empathy and understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the people around you?
Would you like to grow into a position and make it your own?
Do you have great communication skills and a positive outlook to solving problems?
Are you able to work under pressure and meet deadlines?
Are you proficient in speaking and writing the International Business Language of English?
Do you have a Code B drivers licence?
Are you fully vaccinated against Covid 19?
If that is a resounding yes, then we want to hear from you, but only if you have the relevant skills below:
- Extensive knowledge of sage pastel to Trial Balance
- Accounting Knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google drive.
- Great organizational skills
- Experience in calculating and submitting Social Security and PAYE.
- Knowledge and execution of Namibia VAT law
- Experience in calculating and submitting VAT and income tax on ITAS system
- Willingness to learn a lot of new skills and to meet strict deadlines.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in an Accounting environment.
Please email us your fully updated CV with contactable references, recent photo, one page Motivational Letter outlining what you could contribute to our Company Culture and Business success.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Closing date 15 November 2021
Job Experience Level
Mid - Senior Level
Market Related Salary