Full-Time Job - Sales & Marketing: Social Media Associate (Anywhere, Namibia)
Social Media Associate
Hiring Organisation: TaTe Group/Exedin
Social Media Associate
We are looking for a social media expert who will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing, sales and customer care strategies through the use of social media.
Primary Job Responsibilities
The Associate will support the team in order to grow social media presence for the TaTe Group of Companies and its sub-brands across all social media platforms. They will seek innovative ways to leverage The TaTe brand and increase engagement with clients as well as support various company initiatives.
JOB SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
•Maintaining the employer's public image on the Internet through mediums such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
•Provide real-time feedback, interaction, and commentary to clients and stakeholder’s comments and queries on social media platforms.
•Communicate trending themes to management as reflected on social media.
•Reaching out to their current/potential customer base and opening a dialogue to better understand public feeling about the company. Addressing and help in resolving any complaints or criticisms from customers that are posted via social media.
•Monitoring the competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments as well as remaining current on emerging industry and digital trends; providing highly strategic recommendations.
•Liaising with the TaTe team in Developing and implementing highly strategic and comprehensive social media plans; ensuring consumer acquisition and engagement supports the company’s overall objectives
•Creating innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
•Collaborating with key cross-functional departments to confirm social media campaign effectiveness; ensuring that social media is incorporated into all of the company’s campaigns
•Analyze and interpret data from multiple sources to strengthen social media communications
•Maintain brand standards across all products and marketing efforts
•Partner with programming and production teams to create a content calendar to be posted to social media platforms
•Manage creative assets to be used across social channels
•Create, promote and maintain social presence for current and upcoming corporate initiatives, including promotion of new products, company branding efforts and more.
•Write, develop, and strategize for online content production and scheduling.
•Track metrics on audience, content, views, and competitors.
•Work with team to identify social media content, topics, and information flow.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree or Diploma
• Creative Traffic Manager
• Bilingual Email Marketing
• Fundamental understanding of effective creative
• Fluent in social media opportunities and best practices
• 2 years experience in social media and/or marketing related role Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Proactive, results driven.
• Exceptional customer facing social writing and communication skills
• Effective time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Understanding of brand standards and social media marketing best practices
• Strong analytical skills
• Highly collaborative; ability to work well on a team across various business functions
• A strong work ethic and highly motivated
• Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
• Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
• Ability to work extended hours when needed
Interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their comprehensive CV’s via email to [email protected]
• ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews
•Tate reserves the right to confirm and verify all information submitted
o Start Date: ASAP
Job Experience Level
Mid - Senior Level
Market Related Salary