Full-Time Job - Hospitality: Residence Manager (Anywhere, Namibia)
Hiring Organisation: TaTe Village
1. Provide upscale service experiences for residents and ensure smooth running of TaTe Village;
2. Promote and maintain a progressive and contemporary living environment for residents;
3. Be the main point of contact for residents, guests, vendors, suppliers, and contractors.
4. Coordinate and manage communication between residents and staff;
5. Manage TaTe Village staff to ensure we comply with all standards and operating procedures;
6. Manage daily duties, assign tasks, and monitor progress;
7. Appraise team’s performance and produce regular reports;
8. Collect and Analyze residents’ feedback and comments via online portal and address
9. Maintain high satisfaction score ratings with residents;
10. Coordinate Maintenance and service issues timely to ensure minimum disruption on residents;
11. Manage move-ins and move-out effectively with a standardized recorded process.
12. Diligently manage application process to ensure constant 100% occupancy rates.
13. Communicate with TaTe Village team to coordinate and plan the allocation of rooms;
14. Debt Collecting, proper invoicing, and recording of payments received
15. Plan for proper scheduled maintenance inspections to ensure hygiene, health and safely
regulations are met;
16. Supervise work of cleaning and security staff and ensure an environment of superior standards
is maintained at all times;
17. Ensure the Laundromat is operational at all times.
18. Manage leasing, applications screening, selection, resident/guest intakes, new registrations and
biometrics, cancellations, and waiting list.
19. Maintain comprehensive and detailed records.
20. Recommend and implement ideas to improve efficiencies and profitability.
A. Verifiable work experience as a Guest Relations Manager, Residents Manager, Hotel Manager or
B. Understand Student Accommodation best practices and relevant laws.
C. Proficiency in English, Afrikaans, plus 1 more language.
D. Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills.
E. Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
F. Ability to work flexible hours.
G. Strong sense of responsibility and professional presentation.
H. An accredited Degree or Certificate in Hospitality Management, Tourism, Business
Administration or relevant field.
I. Code B drivers license.
J. Must be a NON-SMOKER
PLEASE EMAIL APPLICATIONS TO JOBS@TATEVILLAGE.COM
Job Experience Level
Market Related Salary