Full-Time Job - Sales & Marketing: Direct Sales Agents (Windhoek, Namibia)
Direct Sales Agents
Hiring Organisation: Golden Ticket Lottery
‘The Direct Sales Representative’s responsibilities include researching competing products, identifying
opportunities to increase sales, and assisting in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans.’
• Attending training's, Meetings and exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
• Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
• Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
• Demonstrating and selling product/s and/or features to customers.
• Generating leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
• Completing order/sales forms and submitting them for processing.
• Attending trade shows and other industry-related events.
• Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
• Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
Interested candidates that meet the above requirements should fill-in an application form and
send it the certified copies of qualifications and relevant documents to the above email address
Note: if you haven’t received a call after 2 weeks of interview consider your application unsuccessful. Golden Ticket is an equal opportunity employer, people from designated groups are encouraged
For more info contact HR +264 813561170
Job Experience Level
Market Related Salary