Full-Time Job - Retail: Data Analyst Clerk (Windhoek, Namibia)
Motovac Namibia (Pty) Ltd
Data Analyst Clerk
Hiring Organisation: Motovac Namibia (Pty) Ltd
Data Analyst Clerk – Job Responsibilities:
Monthly payments, receipt, follow up of creditors invoices in the accounting system
Processing customer payments in the system in the absence of Debtors Clerk
Invoice receipt, entering, and reconciliation from subsidiary company on accounting system
Ad-hoc duties – Finance related
Data Analyst Skills and Qualifications:
• Excel knowledge is a must
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Accuracy and speedy in delivering work
• Grade 12 with Mathematics or Accounting
• 1 year experience required
• Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
• Motovac is an equal opportunity employer under affirmative action. We offer a competitive package depending on skills and qualification with pension fund and medical aid.
Please forward your cover letter with your salary expectation, CV and certified documents to [Email address withheld to avoid spam. Please log in to see application contact details.] or hand deliver at 59-60 Rensburger street, Lafrenz, Windhoek. No faxed applications will be accepted.
Closing date 4 December 2019.
Job Experience Level
Market Related Salary