Full-Time Job - Education: Trainer – Customer Care (Anywhere, Namibia)
Exedin Training Academy
Trainer – Customer Care
Hiring Organisation: Exedin Training Academy
We are looking for a customer care trainer who will be responsible for training candidates in dealing with challenging customers and customer service.
Primary Job Responsibilities
The Associate will support the team in order to grow social media presence for the TaTe Group of Companies and its sub-brands across all social media platforms. They will seek innovative ways to leverage The TaTe brand and increase engagement with clients as well as support various company initiatives.
JOB SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Collaborating with key cross-functional departments to confirm to the highest standards of Customer care
• Analyze and interpret and utilize data collected from onsite observations of staff members interacting with customers
• Maintain organization’s brand and standards through delivery of effective methods of dealing with challenging Customers.
• Work with team to deliver assessments and training in the following competencies.
• Customer Contact Centre Skills Gap Assessment
• Customer Care remedial action
• Customer Contact Centre Management Training
• Onsite coaching
• Contact Centre end user training & assessment
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree or Diploma
• Bilingual Email Marketing Specia
• Fundamental understanding of Customer Care and its function in an organization
• Fluent in social media opportunities and best practices
• 2 or more years’ experience in Customer Service
• Proactive, results driven.
• Exceptional customer or front end communication skills
• Effective time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Strong analytical skills and emotional intelligence
• Highly collaborative; ability to work well on a team across various business functions
• A strong work ethic and highly motivated
Interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their comprehensive CV’s via email to JOBS@EXEDIN.COM.
• ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews
• Tate reserves the right to confirm and verify all information submitted
o Start Date: ASAP
Job Experience Level
Mid - Senior Level
Market Related Salary