Full-Time Job - Hospitality: Chef/kitchen Manager (Karasburg, Namibia)
Felix Unite River Adventures
Hiring Organisation: Felix Unite River Adventures
• Responsible for 65 seater a ‘la Carte restaurant, menu creativity and ensuring standards of service and plate presentation remain high.
• In oversight of the cook in our second kitchen, from which staff food is made and salads / desserts and other group catering items are prepared for camping clients.
• Responsible for quality, cost and stock control in both kitchens
• Responsible for ensuring daily prep lists are adhered to, such that all menu items are always fresh and available.
• Responsible for daily requisitions from our stores, such that the ingredients for prep are on hand when needed.
• Responsible for rostering of kitchen and service staff in both kitchens
• Responsible for standards of Hygiene in both kitchens
• Reporting to the Operations Manager
• Attending management meetings weekly and reporting on successes and challenges
• Responsible for Duty Manager shifts from time to time, working co-operatively as a member of the management team, as required.
• Kitchen Manager / Head Chef for lodge.
• Management of 65 seater restaurant.
• Salary N$7,500 to N$8,500 pm
• Accommodation & staff meals provided.
Job Experience Level
Mid - Senior Level
N$ 5,001 - N$ 8,000