Full-Time Job - Finance: Assistant Cfo (Windhoek, Namibia)
Hiring Organisation: Dupwies Management Services
Key Performance Area:
• Engages in the auditing, analyzing, interpretation, and reporting of matters related to expenditures, receipts, assets and liabilities.
• Assist CFO with duties related to the month-end close, year-end close and outside agency audit tasks.
• Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and
program budgets and actual expenditures.
• Assist the CFO with the coordination of all audit activity, includes preparation of paper work and reconciliations as requested by external auditors.
• Assist CFO in the annual budgeting and planning process;
• Assist with the administration and review of all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain, and correct variances as appropriate.
• Reconcile all bank accounts and investment accounts monthly
• Excellent knowledge of the Accounting Systems
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Emotional maturity
EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• 2 Years’ Experience in Accounting processing will be an added advantage
• Ability to maintain the integrity of confidential efforts and documents.
• Ability to work under extremely stressful situations and handle multiple tasks over an extended period of time.
• Ability to communicate in verbal, written or electronic formats in a concise and grammatically correct manner.
• Ability to make independent and accurate decisions in difficult matters with tact and courtesy.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting PLUS a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in accounting or finance OR equivalent combination of professional work experience, training and education.
Application letters accompanied by a detailed CV and qualifications should be emailed to [Email address withheld to avoid spam. Please log in to see application contact details.]. Kindly put the position in the subject line. Only applications submitted via email will be accepted.
Closing date for applications: 10 August 2019
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Experience Level
Market Related Salary