Full-Time Job - Hospitality: Hr Coodinator (Windhoek, Namibia)
Hiring Organisation: Matiti Safaris
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (essential).
• 3 years of experience as an HR Coordinator (essential).
• Exposure to Labour Law and employment equity regulations.
• Effective HR administration and people management skills.
• Exposure to payroll practices.
• Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
• Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Able to work independently and take decisions.
• Good objectivity.
• Positive attitude.
• Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
• Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
• Implement and comply with Affirmative Action policies and any other HR related government policies.
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
• Assist with performance management procedures.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Assist with payroll and adhoc HR projects.
• Support other assigned functions.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
• Assist with ensuring a positive, enthusiastic and balanced working environment
Job Experience Level
Mid - Senior Level
N$ 15,001 - N$ 20,000