Full-Time Job - Retail: Retail Area Manager (Windhoek, Namibia)
Retail Area Manager
Hiring Organisation: Elevate Namibia
VACANCY: RETAIL AREA MANAGER
As an area manager, you'll have overall responsibility for a number of stores in an allocated area. You’ll be responsible for staff and you’ll work closely with other senior managers and department managers.
Your duties will include:
• Setting sales targets
• Maximising sales and profitability
• Providing your team with a stimulating and supportive environment
• Maintaining and increasing standards of customer service
• Driving team performance
• Controlling the training and development of your staff
• Minimum 3 years retail experience within a senior level or management position
• Must have basic knowledge of the Namibia Labour Act
• Good Communications skills
• Very good administration skills
• Must have a valid driver’s licence
• Must be able to travel
• Degree in Retail Management will be a distinct advantage
"This is a stimulating job where you act as a role model, take full operational responsibility for your specific product lines and the credit for a job well done," "When you've cracked that, you can look forward to becoming a Regional Manager."
N$240,000.00 per annum
Benefits include but not limit to: Company Pool Vehicle, Cellphone Allowance and Medical Aid
Only apply if you met ALL the requirements as stated above.
Please send a detailed CV with a passport photo to [Email address withheld to avoid spam. Please log in to see application contact details.], you will receive an application letter should your CV meet the requirements which need to be completed and returned ASAP.
Closing date: 05 December 2018 @ 16:00
Job Experience Level
N$ 15,001 - N$ 20,000