Full-Time Job - Hospitality: Marketing Assistant (Windhoek, Namibia)
Hiring Organisation: ATI Holidays
We need your help! ATI Holidays is continuing to grow, and we're looking for a vibrant and enthusiastic marketing assistant.
Applicants must have the following:
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Initiative, ability to work independently and problem-solve
So, what does a Marketing Assistant do exactly?
There is no one, set task list a Marketing Assistant sticks to. Usually you’ll be assigned various tasks by our Marketing Manager and you’ll find that the role is extremely varied and you can work on different projects from one week to the next.
A few of the tasks you could be asked to do include: -
• Writing press releases
• Copywriting content for marketing materials or websites
• Assisting with the planning of marketing campaigns, on-line, website and social media campaigns
• Working on social media accounts for the organisation
• Communicating with clients, or other departments within the organisation
• Organising events
You’ll also probably handle a fair bit of administration work that comes with the function of the department.
It is NOT a job that is a typical 9-5 role but it offers great variety!
What skills and training should a good Marketing Assistant have?
Here are top ten key attributes that we are looking for:
1) Organisational skills – a must for any assistant!
2) Calm under pressure
3) Ability to multi-task
4) Good team player
5) Great written and verbal communication skills
6) Creative flair to help devise and carry out marketing campaigns
8) Project Management skills
9) Excellent IT skills
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal person for this job, and outlining your salary expectations. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Experience Level
N$ 8,001 - N$ 10,000