Full-Time Job - Hospitality: Debtors Clerk (Windhoek, Namibia)
Hiring Organisation: Arebbusch
Arebbusch is seeking to employ a determined and dynamic individual in the following key position.
The purpose of this position is mainly to follow-up on payments from Non-Corporate clients, address issues related to Non-Corporate/private clients and to assist the Debtors Manager with any reasonable requests he/she may have.
• Assisting and Liaising with the Reception/Reservations staff and/or Manager on outstanding accounts and debtor’s queries;
• Sending invoices and following up on outstanding accounts;
• Reconciling credit card payments;
• Reconciling of Receipt books;
Technical and Behavioral competencies:
• Able to function independently;
• Proficient with Microsoft Products;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and portray good self-image;
• High levels of personal ethics, integrity and emotional maturity;
• Good oral and written communication skills;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Each CV must be accompanied by an application letter. The aforementioned documents may only be hand delivered to our offices or emailed to [Email address withheld to avoid spam. Please log in to see application contact details.]
Arebbusch is an Equal Opportunity Employer and only Namibian citizens will be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 15 October 2018
Job Experience Level
Market Related Salary