Full-Time Job - Sales & Marketing: Sales Manager (Aalwynsfontein, South Africa)
Hiring Organisation: JLA Recruitment (Pty) LTd
POSITION: SALES MANAGER (Building/Construction/Glass Industry)
Location: Swakopmund - NAMIBIA
Will be responsible for Swakopmund AND Walvis Bay area
Salary: NAD 20 000 – 30 000
Reports to: Regional Manager, Africa
Direct Reports: 3
Must travel within home country if and when needed
We are looking for someone that comes from the Building/Construction/Glass industry.
This role is designed to increase the effectiveness of the sales force and reduce the administration time and effort in our own business and customers. The key responsibility for this role is to manage and drive all processes as well as administrative and information requirements that support the agreements for the sale of products to insurance, fleet, trade, commercial and private property customers of the Company in a manner that offers operational, financial best practice processes and great customer service.
• Increase effectiveness of the entire sales force by reducing their administration time and effort to allow more customer facing time.
• Implement any business processes and procedures required that support sale agreements. Refine, simplify and improve any processes for business or customers to ensure a low customer experience.
• Management, support and completion of SLA's for sign off with legal and Group Credit.
• Manage any tender process with sales team for timeous submission back to business for sign off before due date to customer.
• Manage all reporting and increases effectively and continue to look for better processes and reporting that will add value to the business and to customers
• Manage price increases and all customer pricing and rebates accurately, including managing the margins for business.
• Ensure all documentation required for the business is recorded, correct and updated.
• Become the super user of the Sales Management System and train all sales staff. Feedback any irregularities to the appropriate manager
• Incentive calculation for sign off where required.
• Develop relationships with key accounts to ensure best process flow, integration and implementation of any initiatives are successful and continually reviewed.
• Ensure cross and up-skilling of entire team to multi-task, to avoid any risk to business.
Qualifications & Experience
• Qualification in Commerce or Industria
• Grade 12 or Secondary School equivalent
• Workflows and processes (develop, evaluate, improve)
• Experience dealing with Insurance Brokers
• 8 year's experience within similar role
• 5 year's in Senior Management role
• Streamlining Business processes and procedures
• Change Management
• Basic Glass Knowledge
• Basic Sales & Marketing
• Basic Accounting Principles
• Business Processes
• Budgeting Skills
• Developing Expertise
• Interpreting Data
• Checking things
• Taking action
• Production output
• Challenging ideas
• Generating ideas
• Meeting Timescales
• Articulating information
• Providing insights
• Following procedures
• Thinking positively
Please forward your CV to [Email address withheld to avoid spam. Please log in to see application contact details.]
Should you not be contacted in 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful
Job Experience Level
R 20,001 - R 35,000