Full-Time Job - Retail: Finance Clerk (Windhoek, Namibia)
Hiring Organisation: Elso Holdings (Pty) Ltd
The incumbent will be responsible for various accounting clerical functions.
Key Performance Areas:
• Prepare bank account reconciliations
• Process and prepare petty cash reconciliations and process them onto Pastel
• Assist with the debtors in terms of chasing up long outstanding debtors
• Conduct reference checks for debtor credit applications
• Assist with the creditors in terms of the first review of creditors reconciliations
• Handle debtor and creditor enquiries.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
• At least 1-2 years experience as a Finance/Accounts Clerk
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
• Computer literacy (MS Office especially Excel)
• Working knowledge of Pastel Evolution Accounting Software would be an advantage
• Excellent numeric skills and attention to detail
• High level of integrity
• Excellent planning and organising skills
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be resilient
Elso Holdings (Pty) Ltd offers a competitive salary package. Interested applicants should submit a detailed CV with supporting documents to the HR Manager at [Email address withheld to avoid spam. Please log in to see application contact details.].
Closing date: 19 January 2018
Job Experience Level
Market Related Salary