By using and accessing this website, http://www.pinupjobs.com (collectively referred to as the "Site" or "Pin-Up Jobs" or "We" in these Terms of Service), you ("you", "user" or, "end user") agree to these Terms of Service (collectively, the "Terms of Service" or "Agreement"). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IMMEDIATELY STOP ACCESSING THIS SITE.
Site Ownership and Operation
Pin-Up Jobs is owned and operated by Cranial Studios Marketing CC, a Namibian marketing company.
Modifications to this Agreement
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without warning or notice. The user agrees and acknowledges that it is your responsibility to review the site terms and conditions.
Termination Of Use
We have the right to immediately terminate or suspend, at our own discretion, your access to all or part of the Site with or without notice for any reason.
Warranties and Limitations
We take no responsibility for any harm or loss that may arise from using this site, whether they are accidental, deliberate, or of any other nature. The site is offered "as is" and without any guarantees.
We may collect user data from registered users. This data is stored with us, and no guarantees for its safety, security or integrity are made. We guarantee that this information will not be sold directly.
Third-Party Data Collection
We use several third party statistics tools. As such, these tools may collect data without our knowledge. We take no responsibility for any data collected this way.
Additional Terms For Advertisers
To maintain our high quality of service, we have to ensure that some standards are met. We urge the community to report any breach of these guidelines to us immediately. Pin-Up Jobs reserves the right to do random spot checks to verify adherence to these standards.
- The advertiser shall only ask for relevant documentation upon receiving an application, making no attempt to use Pin-Up Jobs as a channel for external data collection or contact information mining or enrichment of personal lists or databases. A single form, a picture and supporting documentation should be all that's needed.
- The advertiser shall in no way attempt to bypass Pin-Up Jobs, nor shall the advertiser recommend to any applicant to use another method of application, while the advertiser has active adverts on Pin-Up Jobs.
- The advertiser confirms that they have the legal authority to advertise the position online, and that all information entered is truthful and accurate.
- To protect our advertisers from spam, Pin-Up Jobs will not give out e-mail addresses to non-authenticated users.
- Advertisers agree to share information with our partners as we see feasible and practical.
- While using Pin-Up Jobs as a free advertising platform the advertiser agrees to keep the reputation of Pin-Up Jobs and Cranial Studios Marketing in high regard and not partake in any activity that may compromise the reputation or good faith of these.
- Failure to adhere to these terms may lead to the immediate termination of services, suspension from further services and access to all affiliated websites and applications, as well as legal action.