- Food Technologist (Windhoek) in Windhoek, Namibia (Elite Employment)
It seems we only know a bit about Elite Employment. You can add more information here.
Type: Full-Time | Location: , | Closing Date: ASAP
- Food Technologist (Windhoek)
Hiring Organisation: Elite Employment
- Focus on beverages and product development for safe consumption
- Develop and investigate new approaches to improve how food is selected, preserved, packaged and
- Analyze the content of food and determining appropriate levels of protein, fat, sugar and vitamins
- Uncover new sources of food or improving the flavour and palatability of how food tastes
- Monitor the production process and conduct experiments in laboratories where needed
- Set up quality assurance programmes to ensure that quality standards of food and processing are being upheld
- Namibian Citizenship / Permanent Residence
- Minimum Grade 12 with a Diploma or Degree in Food Technology and/or Microbiology and Chemistry
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Valid Code B license and Own Car is essential
- Must be a team player, problem solver and be able to build relationships with relevant parties within the
market e.g. Marketing Specialists, Process Engineers, Flavour Experts, Plant Operators etc.
- An excellent communicator in English (oral and written) is required
Job Experience Level
Not SpecifiedOriginal Job Advert
External This is an external ad. To apply, please follow the link to the source page (above), and follow the application procedures there..