- Diamond Valuators / Sorters x 3 (Windhoek) in Windhoek, Namibia (Elite Employment)
It seems we only know a bit about Elite Employment. You can add more information here.
Type: Full-Time | Location: , | Closing Date: ASAP
- Diamond Valuators / Sorters x 3 (Windhoek)
Hiring Organisation: Elite Employment
- Ensure the efficient and effective sorting and valuing of all diamond concentrates and accurately record all diamonds and to perform duties required for the final preparation of diamonds for export
- Quality assurance, stock control, report writing, supervision, parcel preparation, staff training and development
- Namibian Citizenship / Permanent Residence
- Grade 12
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within the diamond sorting and valuing industry delivering diamond assortments to a consistent standard wither at a responsible level or be able to demonstrate previous exposure / readiness
- Established experience in using operational diamond systems will be a great advantage
- Must be a fast learner that can cope under pressure and have excellent organisational and time management skills
Job Experience Level
Not SpecifiedOriginal Job Advert
External This is an external ad. To apply, please follow the link to the source page (above), and follow the application procedures there..