- Operations Executive: Executive Level (Windhoek) in Windhoek, Namibia (Elite Employment)
It seems we only know a bit about Elite Employment. You can add more information here.
Type: Full-Time | Location: , | Closing Date: ASAP
- Operations Executive: Executive Level (Windhoek)
Hiring Organisation: Elite Employment
- Responsible for the company’s day-to-day operating activities, including revenue and sales growth, expense, cost and margin control, monthly and quarterly and annual financial goal management
- Responsible for the direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals
- Perform financial management activities, including but not limited to:
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans
- Participate in capital market development, including participation in road shows to market the company, Bank meetings, analyst meetings etc.
- Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives
- Responsible for establishing, managing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders i.e. government etc.
- Advise the Executive Committee on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions
- Keep an eye on the quality control of all the different activities with regards to service delivery etc.
- Identify areas where specialist development may be necessary such as course content, learning material and other potential products
- Demonstrate competence in handling team uplifting activities and motivating teams to give quality performance, employee development, general employee relations such as conflict, disagreements and disciplinary cases to name but a few
Job Experience Level
Not SpecifiedOriginal Job Advert
External This is an external ad. To apply, please follow the link to the source page (above), and follow the application procedures there..