Full-Time Job - Other: Sales Representative (Windhoek, Namibia)
Hiring Organisation: ADVANCE PLACEMENTS
• Service existing clients.
• Obtain orders.
• Establish new accounts by planning and
organizing daily work schedule to call
on existing or potential sales outlets.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying
existing and potential volume of
• Submit orders by referring to price
lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting
activity and result reports.
• Monitor competition.
• Resolve customer complaints by
investigating problems, developing
• Maintains records of sales.
• OWN CAR.
• Valid drivers license.
• Grade 12.
• Minimum of three years experience in
sales a must.
• Experience in sales of Petroleum and
oil an advantage.
• Namibian Citizen.
• Computer literate.
The ideal candidate:
• Should be customer orientated.
• Meet sales goals.
• Have excellent closing skills.
• Build client relations.
• Have a passion for sales.
The client in return offers a market related salary, based on basic plus commission plus Medical Aid and Pension.
If you qualify for the above position please submit a short CV to [Email address withheld to avoid spam. Please log in to see application contact details.]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Experience Level
Mid - Senior Level
Market Related Salary