Full-Time Job - Finance: Internal Financial Analyst (Windhoek, Namibia)
Dupwies Management Services
Internal Financial Analyst
Hiring Organisation: Dupwies Management Services
Key Performance Area:
• Checking that Clients Contracts are processed correctly
• Checking that beneficiaries and pay-outs are done accurately
• Checking that the bad boy sheets are completed
• Checking that payroll was done accurately
• Willing to perform any other reasonable and lawful duties assigned by the management.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Emotional maturity
EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Ability to work accurately under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent analytical and calculation skills
• Good communication (verbal and written) skills
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• 2-3 years working experience
• Minimum Grade 12
• A qualification in Accounting or Auditing will be an added advantage
Application letters accompanied by a detailed CV and qualifications should be emailed to [Email address withheld to avoid spam. Please log in to see application contact details.].
Kindly put the position in the subject line. Only applications submitted via email will be accepted.
Closing date for applications: 14 May 2018
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and no CVs will be returned.
Job Experience Level
Market Related Salary