Full-Time Job - Logistics: Administrative & Sales Personal (Windhoek, Namibia)
Administrative & Sales Personal
Hiring Organisation: Protrade Freight Services
• Grade 12
• Experience of 3 years
• Diploma in Sales and marketing is an Advantage
• Must be result driven
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
• Own Vehicle is an advantage
• Maintain up to date information and correspondence of customer base, potential leads, opportunities and account information.
• Maintain and develop services and rate structures with management team in order to achieve set sales targets.
• Process the credit and account application.
• Evaluate client service levels.
• When required to analyze customer data and report the results and data to customer.
• Regular customer meeting and to ensure customer info is up to date.
• Maintain the Parcel Perfect System
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential new services
• Giving quotations to clients
• Reach out to customer’s leads through cold calling.
• Signing of new clients and mainting current clientele in order to reach set targets and financial budgets
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Provide customer with cost-benefit and needs analysis
• Maintaining regular contact with existing cleints on our current service level and ways to improve it.
Job Experience Level
Mid - Senior Level
Market Related Salary