Full-Time Job - Hospitality: Receptionist (Windhoek, Namibia)
Hiring Organisation: MATITI SAFARIS
• Ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
• Assist in creating and maintaining a positive and welcoming image for our brand.
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
• High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
• Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxingAssist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Order office supplies and assist with researching new deals and suppliers for office equipment
• Book travel arrangements
• Assist the accounts department and administrative department as required
• The Administrative assistant reports to the administrative assistant and Senior accountant
How to apply
• Send you one page CV in English accompanied by your letter of motivation with a maximum of 400 words to: vacanciesnam.gmail.com. The motivational letter must include 3 reasons why we should consider you the best candidate. It also needs to mention 3 weaknesses that you want to work on. Only applications received by email at this address will be considered.
• DO NOT add any other supporting documents. If you do your application will not be considered.
• The email heading on your application must state: RECEPTIONIST VACANCY.
• Applications will only be accepted until 19 January 2018.
Job Experience Level
N$ 5,001 - N$ 8,000