Full-Time Job - Manufacturing: Soap Production Manager (Swakopmund, Namibia)
Soap Production Manager
Hiring Organisation: Elso Holdings (Pty) Ltd
The Soap Production Manager will be responsible for managing the Soap Production facility including the facility cash flow and margin development, HR and drive the new product development agenda.
Key Performance Areas:
The incumbent will make sure that the unit delivers the required key performance objectives as set by the board and be directly responsible for delivering the quarterly, monthly and weekly KPI’S. These will include cash flow, stock levels, production, planning, safety/quality, maintenance and finished goods (ex-factory), NPD and project milestones.
The Soap Production Manager will be responsible for achieving the unit P&L. The incumbent will manage the factory raw material to set KPI’s, instil lean manufacturing and Kazan principles throughout the factory. The incumbent will sit on the Elso management team and work cross functionally with Group Finance, HR and Safety to ensure that the site objectives are achieved. The incumbent will be responsible for the timeous implementation of all strategic projects.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
• A proven track record in managing a small/medium sized factory as a factory manager and P&L for a minimum of 3-5 years
• A proven track record of implementing lean manufacturing, Kazan, ISO, and SABS projects
• Degree or relevant Diploma is essential
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
• Experience in leading and getting results from a multi disciplinary team
• Dynamic, energetic, enthusiastic and positive
• Ability to plan, prioritise effectively, organise and be deadline-focused
• Strong analytic, problem solving and decision making abilities
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and be resilient
• Capable of exercising good judgement and professional conduct
• Strong numeric skills
• Good computer skills (MS Office, with Pastel an advantage)
Elso Holdings (Pty) Ltd offers a competitive salary package. Interested applicants should submit a detailed CV with supporting documents to the HR Manager at [Email address withheld to avoid spam. Please log in to see application contact details.].
Closing date: 19 January 2018
Please note: Candidates must be mobile - be able to relocate to Windhoek during 2018.
Job Experience Level
Market Related Salary