Internship Job - Information Technology: 2 X Software Development Interns (Windhoek, Namibia)
2 X Software Development Interns
Hiring Organisation: Youthia Inc.
Duration: Three Months (Student Interns)
Experience Level: Mid-Level
Role: Front End Developer
Industry: Consumer and Internet Infrastructure
Youthia’s software engineers need to develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of users connect, explore and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web marketing. We’re looking for developers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing
As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Youthia’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be
versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Design and improve the front end of a mobile e-commerce application
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Design the front end of mobile e-commerce application for Google Play (Android) and App Store(iOS)
Skills and Requirements
- Quality and detail oriented.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux
environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not
Job Experience Level
N$ 1 - N$ 3,000