Full-Time Job - Engineering: Electrician (Windhoek, Namibia)
Hiring Organisation: AFTERMATH ENGINEERING
- Relevant National Vocational Certificate or Diploma (NQF level 4 )
- Valid driver's license;
- Proven working experience as an Electrician
- Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules and coordinate diary activities
- Maintains and repair low Medium voltage equipment
- Carry out all Electrical Maintenance and Installation work in an efficient manner as directed by the supervisor.
- Ensures that all work is performed in a workmanlike, accurate and safe manner.
- Ensures that all breakdowns call outs are dealt with as soon as possible
- Give necessary instruction to labourers in an easily understood manner.
- Supply correct information on work carried out and material used
- Advises on problems encountered so that solutions may be obtained.
- Assisit with quality assurance on all repairs, maintenance and new installation work done
- Manage the usage of maintenance materials.
- Train subordinates on installation, maintenance and repair of equipment
Job Experience Level
N$ 1 - N$ 3,000