Full-Time Job - Other: Windhoek - Food Market Manager (Windhoek, Namibia)
Windhoek - Food Market Manager
Hiring Organisation: EasyStaff Job Recruitment Agency
WINDHOEK - FOOD MARKET MANAGER
* This position is available immediately *
New upmarket food and convenient store supplying great
Namibian and international produce and product as well as a 30 seater coffee shop.
Open seven days a week from 7am till 10 pm
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Plans and directs the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Extensive knowledge and passion for food and service is essential
- Develops strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, and increase profitability.
- Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient.
- Ensures all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability.
- Cash and POS system management on a daily basis.
- Forecasts staffing needs and develops a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Exceptional understanding of the FMCG and retail/convenient store market
- Has full authority for personnel actions.
- Typically requires 5 years’ experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
- 1-3 years supervisory experience may be required.
- Understanding of fresh stock rotation and controls
- Must have traceable references
If you qualify for this position please forward AN UPDATED CV as well as a recent color photo to [Email address withheld to avoid spam. Please log in to see application contact details.]
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR THIS POSITION
Job Experience Level
Market Related Salary