Part-Time Job - Medical: Health & Safety Officer (Windhoek, Namibia)
Macquarie Medical Care
Health & Safety Officer
Hiring Organisation: Macquarie Medical Care
Macquarie provides Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) related services to our clients.
HSE Officer Responsibilities:
1. Develop a risk-appropriate HSE plan with an annual schedule for each facility.
2. Quarterly (3-monthly) HSE inspections of each facility.
3. Quarterly meetings with each facility HSE representative.
4. Develop Emergency Response Plans (ERPs) for each facility.
5. Quarterly visits to each facility to run drills to train and test staff response.
6. HSE compliance ensured through PPE, signage and First Aid Kits inspections and maintenance.
7. First Aid, Fire Fighting, and HSE Representative training conducted onsite.
8. Annual HSE report and certification for each facility.
1. Suitable qualifications in HSE.
2. First Aid, Fire fighting, HSE representative Trainer qualification.
3. Minimum 3 years experience in HSE and training.
4. Own transport.
Job Experience Level
Mid - Senior Level
Market Related Salary