Full-Time Job - Manufacturing: Stock Controller (Swakopmund, Namibia)
Hiring Organisation: Elso Holdings (Pty) Ltd
The incumbent will be responsible for the accurate counting and monitoring of stock levels, receiving, dispatching and warehouse storage of raw material and packing material for the Soap Production process.
Key Performance Areas:
• Plan, co-ordinate and monitor the receipt, storage and dispatch of raw material and packing material.
• Efficiently and effectively arrange, control, monitor and ensure the timely delivery of IBT’s for the movement of raw material and packing material.
• Use the required documentation and check/verify the quantity and quality of products before being dispatched.
• Monitor stock levels in order to highlight low quantities.
• Record and communicate shortage issues to the Production Manager in writing on a daily basis.
• Ensure that orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of materials meets Soap Production IBT requirements, is delivered on time, every time, and using the appropriate methods.
• Supervise and control order picking, goods in and goods out operations to ensure accuracy with minimum handling and stock damage.
• Organise, conduct, facilitate and manage stock counts at regular intervals.
• Monitor and maintain stock accuracy by ensuring the physical stock is in line with the warehouse management system and ensuring that all stock movements are recorded to ensure accuracy.
• Supervise the Warehouse General Worker and manage day to day warehouse operations.
• In conjunction with the Production Manager, implement warehouse and management systems and working practices in line with best practice and continuous improvement and adhere to ISO 9001:2008 standards.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
• Grade 12 Certificate
• 1-2 years appropriate experience in a warehouse or dispatch/receiving environment
• Experience operating in a supervisory capacity
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
• Attention to detail
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good numeric skills
• Must be capable of moving and transferring cases and pallets
• Forklift driving skills would be an advantage
• Ability to plan and organise
• Computer literacy (MS Office & Pastel)
Elso Holdings (Pty) Ltd offers a competitive salary package. Interested applicants should submit a detailed CV with supporting documents to the HR Manager at [Email address withheld to avoid spam. Please log in to see application contact details.].
Closing date: 24 August 2017
Job Experience Level
Market Related Salary