Full-Time Job - Medical: Satellite Branch - Case Coordinator (Windhoek, Namibia)
Alliance International Medical Services
Satellite Branch - Case Coordinator
Hiring Organisation: Alliance International Medical Services
The role would require working from home and reporting to the head office via our Legacy system (online) in Johannesburg RSA on a daily basis.
Specified experience required:
• Case Management
• Special Relations Officer
• Case Co-ordination
• Network Management
• Basic Medical Terminology and understanding
• In-patient care.
• Out-patient care.
• Medical Air Evacuations.
• Ground Ambulance assistance.
• Admission assistance.
• Repatriation of mortal remains
• Cost containment.
• Arrangement of translation, accommodation, airport transfers and Taxi services.
• Flight planning / knowledge
• Global Geographic Knowledge understanding of flight Clearance’s and requirements there in.
• Matric or equivalent (compulsory non graduates need not apply)
• 5 Years working experience in medical assistance and insurance.
• Well-spoken with good telephone etiquette
• Competent in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Work well alone and in a team
• Meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Forward thinking
• Medical qualifications (not required but would assist)
• Must be fluent in English both written and spoken
• Must be able to travel (valid passport)
As an employee on would be expected to:
• To arrange admissions to hospitals with in our network both in Namibia, RSA and around Africa.
• Arrange outpatient appointments
• Arrange outpatient transport
• Arrange flights and accommodation
• Issuance of GOPS with all our service providers
• Coordinate medical air evacuations as well as ground ambulance assist
• Working on both internal and external programs and managing patient files and cases.
Job Experience Level
Market Related Salary