Full-Time Job - Construction: Windhoek - Administrative Clerk (Windhoek, Namibia)
Windhoek - Administrative Clerk
Hiring Organisation: EasyStaff Job Recruitment Agency
WINDHOEK - ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK
* This position is available immediately *
Purpose of the Position:
- To operate the smooth running of all office matters on site.
- Working directly with the Batch Plant Manager and the Managing Director.
- Your main workplace will be in Windhoek Office, but you may need to assist in other areas from time to time as and when required.
- Managing and controlling switchboard.
- Making sure that all messages are passed on to the correct person.
- Make sure that all daily tasks are up to date.
- Filing must always be up to date in office area.
- Supervising cleaners and making sure that the office areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Collecting minutes in all meetings and making sure that all attendees received copies.
- Handle all matters confidentially and professionally.
- Petty cash is handled with a Petty Cash register and strict control must be obtained working with the cash. Cash will always be signed for.
- Working with your buying department for purchase orders and deliveries.
- Telesales, you will have to sell the company by telephone.
Note that the image of the company is important and you must represent the company at all times.
- You are responsible to telesale and promote as well as information distribution to all customers.
- Stock, you will be responsible for the daily Stock Control.
- You will be working on a standard system doing invoicing and orders and any other tasks that might be required of you.
- All Human Resources will be handled by you and the results will be sent through to Swakopmund Branch. Hearings will be attended by Seena Legal.
- Responsible for the communication and transition of all relevant documents of HR department.
- Toolbox Talks, you will be responsible to provide a toolbox talk for every day.
- Follow Company policies and systems.
- Responsible for the Stock Control of Batch Man as well as Excel.
- Responsible for the sign off the stock of Batch Man as well as the Excel, daily before closing of day.
- Responsible for the Diesel Bouzer as well as the control of the key to the Diesel bouzer.
- Responsible for the fuel slips of the Diesel bouzer.
You are responsible for all vabels and delivery notes as well as collecting the delivery notes from suppliers.
- You are responsible to check that all ready-mix delivery vabels are completed fully and correct as well as signed by customers.
- Responsible for the sending of parcels and communication to head office when parcels need to be send 3 times a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and ensure all parcels are send with a Transmittal Note.
- Communication is essential for the smooth running of the business.
- A Office Administrator deals with various different tasks and matters daily and will also be responsible for duties not contained in Job Description. Any admin duties ordered from Head of Department from time to time.
Common Office Administrator Job Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Maintains staff confidentiality
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software
Common Office Administrator Job Requirements:
- 2 years or more related experience
- Minimum: High School Diploma
- Valid Driver's License will be an advantage
- Must have traceable references
If you qualify for this position, please forward an updated CV as well as a recent color photo to [Email address withheld to avoid spam. Please log in to see application contact details.]
Please do not apply if you do not qualify for this position
Job Experience Level
Mid - Senior Level
Market Related Salary