Full-Time Job - Manufacturing: Equipment Division Leader (Windhoek, Namibia)
Equipment Division Leader
Hiring Organisation: Elso Holdings (Pty) Ltd
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the growth and operations of the entire range of cleaning equipment.
Key Performance Areas:
• Technical Service – provide the technical maintenance and repairs to equipment
• Administration – provide administrative support to the clients and company through accurate record keeping and pro-active feedback on the equipment department.
• Finance and Accounts – ensure the correct company processes and procedures are followed in the equipment department to support the overall company SOP’s, including planning, invoicing and execution of accounting and stock processes.
• Procurement – provide the procurement department with accurate stock requirements and replenishment of stock consumables and stock items, within the budget so as to ensure seamless sales and after sales support.
• Asset management – ensure the stock on hand is accurately and effectively managed, and also that service equipment is kept in a satisfactory and correct condition.
• Sales process – assist and guide the large equipment sales process through supporting the sales team, following up on leads and pro-actively driving sales through cold calls, creating B2B opportunities.
o Repair Procedures
o Workshop Tools Inventory Procedure
o Training Procedure
o Manuals on equipment maintenance
Educational and Experience Requirements:
• Sound knowledge of hydraulics, electrical systems (AC and DC) and mechanical systems, including diesel motors, is essential
• Trade Test Certificate in a relevant field will be an advantage
• Technical Grade 12 and extensive in-service training
• Valid Code B Driver`s Licence
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
• Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance
• Electrical knowledge to repair all minor electrical problems
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong technical skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Leadership acumen
Elso Holdings (Pty) Ltd offers a competitive salary package. Interested applicants should submit a detailed CV with supporting documents and motivation letter to the HR Manager at [Email address withheld to avoid spam. Please log in to see application contact details.].
Closing date: 2 May 2017
Job Experience Level
Market Related Salary