Full-Time Job - Manufacturing: Carpenter / Upholsterer (Windhoek, Namibia)
Carpenter / Upholsterer
Hiring Organisation: I Sleep Mattresses
JOINER/ CARPENTER X1
- English or Afrikaans Literate
- Candidate should be physically fit.
- Candidate should have knowledge of
building codes; be able to perform
measuring, sizing, and cutting tasks;
using power tools.
- Candidate must have a strong mechanical
aptitude, be able to solve mathematical
problems, being able to interpret drawings
and diagrams; having a good sense of
balance to join materials and shape wood.
- Candidate should be able to use machinery,
and have good eye-hand coordination.
- Employment References
should be provided.
- 2 – 3 years relevant work
- Knowledge of industrial mattress tape
edging machine is an added advantage.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and
work under pressure.
should submit their CV's
via email or fax
Closing Date 28 April 2017
E-mail: [Email address withheld to avoid spam. Please log in to see application contact details.]
Fax to mail: 088 655 8811
Job Experience Level
Market Related Salary