Full-Time Job - Information Technology: Vacancy: Workshop Manager (Windhoek, Namibia)
Vacancy: Workshop Manager
Hiring Organisation: Di Computer TechnologiesCC
Di Computer Technologies currently has a Vacancy open for a Workshop Manager. The Required candidate will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Technical Division within the Company, overseeing all Computer & Server related Repairs, Maintenance, Installations and Support.
• Must have a proven track record of a IT Management function with a related Technical Background with min of 5 Years experience.
• IT related Qualifications a plus i.e. A+, N+, MCSE
• A IT Degree will be an added advantage
• Must be able to oversee the day to day operation of the Technical Division within the Company
• In possession of a valid Driver’s License
• Must be able to carry Hardware in excess weight of 20kg.
• Be willing to work long Overtime hours and be on Standby, when and where required
• Must be a self-starter, client focused and logical thinker
• Must be Technology orientated and be able to do extensive research without supervision.
• Must have a strong ability to develop and maintain multi-level relationships with prospective clients
• Must be able to engage with Customers on different levels
• Trustworthy, honest and punctual
• Ability to work and stay focused under Pressure
• Ability to troubleshoot with ease
• Ability to learn quickly and provide quality workmanship
• No criminal Record
Please make sure that you comply with 90% of the Requirements, otherwise you will not be considered.
Job Experience Level
N$ 10,001 - N$ 15,000